Sunday, September 6, 2015

Nan Desu Kan



My brother mentioned that Nan Desu Kan was this weekend, and I finally got out of the house and joined him at the Sheraton hotel where characters roamed. 
I half cosplayed as Mal from Descendants. (Without the purple hair) And I found a few more Disney characters walking around. 

These three were charming, and they even had a skit going. Kristoff would hold the wanted poster with Flynn on it, and Flynn would threaten him with a frying pan. Anna would intervene if someone lost more than an apple. 
Ariel was also walking around in a gorgeous blue dress. 

Sora and Aqua stole the show in the lobby! They were very nice, and they made their own keyblades! 
As a special surprise, I found 2 and 4 of the Codename Kids Next Door! They were awesome! 
Jack Frost was hanging out by the stairway. He managed to stay cool. 
Upstairs, I found Astrid! She even had a stormfire dragon!

Lightning struck a pose. 
Twilight Sparkle wore a Lolita style dress.
 At a Lolita themed tea party! There were so many pretty dresses!
I found Kagome by the Artists' booths. 
She must have been mad at Inuyasha . . . 
At the end of the day, I found two sailor scouts! 
And Kyo-kun!

It was great to get out of the house, and I met so many nice and talented people! 


No comments:

Post a Comment