Monday, December 7, 2015

Festival of Fantasy: Magic Kingdom



Today I finally saw the parade I had been waiting for, ever since I saw the photos of the dragon float! It was worth the wait. 

First, the parade starts with Beauty and the Beast: 


Then, Cinderella and her prince. 


in a clever float . . . 


And of course Anna and Elsa: 


And Tiana and Naveen :)

The float for Tangled was amazing! 


And the Neverland float was cool!


With Tinkerbell at the end: 


Merida threw a grand party!


On her Scottish bagpipe float, with her three brothers causing trouble. 


But the best part of this parade was Sleeping Beauty's story . . .


Or, the battle between Prince Phillip and Maleficent! 


First, Phillip must face the thorns! 


Then face the dragon! 


And it's an incredible dragon! 


Then, the world of Fantasia . . .


And the classic Disney characters! 


And it ends with Mickey and Minnie. 


To finish the day, I watched one of my favorite shows: Dream Along with Mickey. 


It was so sweet . . . 


And I got to see Tiana and Naveen! 


They were lovely :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment